Saturday, October 2, 2010

We're Hilarious! (Just Ask Us!)

Today at lunch, my family was discussing how the Secretary of State always asks for your weight when you renew your license - but your weight is never actually listed on your license. Somehow (Jacob is often the culprit for strange conversation twists) this turned to a scenario in which a girl has a bowling ball under her shirt (in an attempt to appear pregnant) and gets pulled over. Here are her comments to the police officer, all provided by my hilariously imaginative family:

- Please, officer, I'm pregnant. Gosh, it feels like it's rolling around.
- Don't put me in the gutters!
- Be kind, this is my first strike.
- Please officer, spare me!

Dear readers: can you provide more bad puns?

Love and laughter,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment