Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Scheduling Posts

Hi friends,

In a way, I can't believe I'm using this technology.  In another way, I can't believe it took me this long to discover it.  I speak of the post scheduling tool.  I can write all my posts whenever I want, and schedule them to post at a certain time.  (You may have noticed that many of my last several posts all appeared at exactly 9:00 AM EST.)  

I can't believe I'm using it only because for so long, most of my posts have been written just before posting them.  In a way, it was stressful, but also more spur-of-the-moment.  I had a few ideas written out if I got stuck, but for the most part, I just sat down, thought of something, and wrote it out.

I can't believe it took me this long, because it saves so much time this way!  It also guarantees more regular posting, because on Monday, I can write all the week's posts, and then even if I'm sick on Thursday, you still get a new post!

It brings on new questions, like: how many bloggers actually use this tool?  Actually, that's the only question I have.

What do you think?  Is it more impersonal - or doesn't it matter?

Love and Stitches,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment