Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm Not Forgetting

Just super-busy!

But you can thank my inability to sleep due to physical pain for me being up earlier than usual and having time to ... well, do things.

Anyway, I was actually going to wrap a Christmas present, but I just thought I'd let my dedicated readers (all two of you) know that I have not abandoned you.

I have left in school:
- One concert (This Wednesday, 7:30 at the CU Student Corum. Be there, or be ... well, in California.)
- Three final projects (One listening assignment, one formal analysis, one paper that has yet to be assigned)
- Three exams (All three easy-peasy)
- One jury (HAH! I had FOUR last semester! This is a piece of CAKE!)

Also
- only ONE white elephant gift! :)

However, once my projects are over (or mostly over, or needing breaks), please expect blogs. I have taken pictures of a few things.

Aaanyway.

I'm off to wrap up some mac&cheese and Lucky Charms for my brother. Even if he read this, it would not surprise him. I get him the same thing every year.

Love and book sales,
LeahJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment