- Talking at the end of songs in recordings. (For example: "What Was I Thinkin'" by Dierks Bentley. LOVE the song, but at the end he has to ruin it by saying (not singing), "I know what I was feeling, but what was I thinking?")
- Customers who tell me they have a student discount and then ask after every item whether or not I remembered it. This is what I do all day, and I'm pretty good at it, considering that they haven't fired me yet. Let me do my job.
- People who don't use their turn signal. Really! When did that become optional?
- High school dating relationships. I know I was in a few of them... but really... really... you will most likely NOT get married. Please stop sucking face.
- Poor hygiene
- Missing apostrophes
- Unnecessary quotations
- People who go through check-out lanes while on the cell phone.
- Your/You're misused
- "Grandpuppies" - seriously?
- Fingerprints on windows
- People who ride their bikes in the middle of traffic going the wrong way - at night... and wearing black (for some reason, the bikers in my neighborhood seem to have a death wish)
- Misused semicolons. I guess people think using a semicolon makes them look smart. Au contraire, using a semicolon incorrectly only makes you look stupid!
- People who read over my shoulder
- CDs in the wrong cases
- Not soaking your dishes when you're not going to wash them right away and there's crud all over them.
- Stupid names. Not weird spellings (like Jayd instead of Jade, or Krystyn instead of Kristin or Kristen or whatever)... those are okay, but when it's like "Apple" or "Sunday"... really?
- Squeezing the toothpaste from the top instead of the bottom
- Those stupid geese that people put on their porches and then dress for the season. Seriously, your stone goose doesn't need a freakin' rain coat.
- People who have like 4 catch phrases that they repeat over and over. (I.e., "True story", "Nicely done", "Not gonna lie", "I know, right?", etc.)
I guess it's good I'm allergic to cats and don't like dogs - 'cause I have enough pet peeves to make up for it! (Haha, bad puns.... That's not on my list of pet peeves! That's on my list of Favorite Things to Do that Annoy Other People.)
Also, right now I'm listening to the album "You (Understood)" by Samantha Crain. It's really good. If you like folk, you should go check it out. If you don't like folk, you should check it out anyway. You might start liking folk!
In other news, I passed my voice jury for the summer. Not that I really thought I'd fail, but it's nice to have it over.
A mother and daughter took a taxi to the Salvation Army and the Save-A-Lot. I'm still trying to figure that one out.
Love and THE END OF AUGUST! (CRAZY!),