Monday, January 11, 2010

Well, It's Been Like 40 years

But I'm still alive!

So much has happened and will happen and I'm not sure I'll have a lot of time to write this semester. Well, I'll have time to write, but mostly songs, not blogs. Besides, you don't really need to hear about the Sentimental Heirlooms I Treasure. Anyway, life is GREAT. I'm on Martha's Vineyard at the Contemporary Music Center studying Rock Star 101 and it's SUPER fun! I mean, I've only had one day so far, but it's really great. So far. :)

I still have to get laundry detergent, though.

I keep thinking that maybe if I just pretend I don't have to do laundry that I won't, but I know that's not true. For some reason, it just feels like I'm only going to be here for 2 weeks or so, when I'll really be here for like 15. Anyway.

A few more hours until our showcase tonight and I have dinner before that, too, and I have some more stuff to do before that. So yeah.

I love you all, whoever you are!

-LeahJoy

1 comment:

  1. I miss you! I know you are busy, becoming a rock star, but I actually was looking forward to learning more about the Sentimental Heirlooms you (I) Treasure. Love you!

    ReplyDelete