Monday, October 9, 2017

Easy Party Treat: Brownie Skewers

Need an easy party dessert that looks more impressive than a pan of brownies?

I mean, I love brownies, but every now and then, I go to a party where a pan of brownies seems like a cop-out dessert. Like, you couldn't have tried any harder?

(Hey, imagined heckler! Those brownies are from scratch!)

Enter the brownie skewer. I did not invent these, but I'm a big fan. I made a large quantity for a large party, and they were a big hit. I actually baked 2 whole 9x13 pans of brownies to cut into 1-1.5" squares. I added marshmallows and fruit to add some color and variety.


Aren't they pretty?!

I also made THM-friendly ones by making THM brownies and skipping the marshmallows.



(I wasn't kidding when I said I made a lot. I filled two trays!)

Love and CHOCOLATE,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment