Monday, May 13, 2019

Wall Art

These were gifts for friends.


To make this one, I painted the canvas in all sorts of crazy colors and patterns. After that dried completely, I applied letter stickers and spray painted the whole thing white. After that dried, I removed the stickers and touched up the text with some colored Sharpies. I added the attribution in gold Sharpie paint pen, and sprayed the whole thing with clear coat.


To make this one, I painted half the canvas gold. After that dried, I applied letter stickers and painted the whole canvas lavender. After that dried, I added brush strokes in various colors. And after that dried, I removed the stickers and touched up the letters with a gold paint pen. Then a clear coat to seal.

And on a lighter note:


Love and Paint,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment