Monday, May 6, 2019

Chevron Baby Quilt (#2)

You may remember the other chevron quilt I made here (I originally thought it was herringbone, but I have been corrected).

When I made that quilt, I took lots of notes about the process, in the hopes that I could make it again, but with different fabric.

Well, it worked! I hope to be sharing that pattern as a tutorial eventually (you know, in like 4 years).


The color scheme was chosen by the mother, but I chose all the fabrics.


It's so cheerful and sunshiny!



I actually used a different color top thread/bobbin thread in the quilting process because I really wanted the top to be done in yellow, but the back to match the backing fabric.


And my corners are improving! Two perfect, one acceptable, and only one a complete mess.


Love and HSTs,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment