Monday, June 3, 2019

Gilmore Girls Guess Who

I'm certainly not the first person to have this idea. I first saw it on Pinterest (obvs) here:


I loved that the bloggers (Sarah and Nick) included the printables if you wanted to make your own. However, I purchased a brand-new copy of Guess Who, and they've changed the picture sizes. So I basically had to start from scratch.

This was a gift for some friends, so I decided to get really into it, and actually have them professionally printed. I also wanted a copy for our house, and thought it would be fun to have other versions, too, like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Marvel MCU, and even one of family members. I spent hours in Publisher getting everything looking perfect and sent it off to the printer... only to be told that they couldn't print it because it violated copyright laws... multiple times.

Darn laws.

SO, I printed it at home. Not as nice of quality as I wanted, but still functional.


Because I'm a little extra, I also decorated the box. Thanks Mod Podge and acrylic sealer for helping me make it look even nicer!



Love and Poodles,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment