Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tendencies

We all have our little things that we do based on history. I mean, duh, that's kind of everything we do, but I mean more specific, out-of-the-ordinary things. Let me explain through example.

I work with this girl named Dee Dee. If she gets the sniffles, she apologizes EVERY single time she sniffles. After about 30 times, I said, "It's really okay; it's not bothering me at all." Turns out, when she was a kid, her step-dad threw a tissue box at her head for sniffling. No wonder she apologizes!

I do similar things. For example, I rarely share my opinion, because it has often been squashed by my father. People say I'm real chill and that I go with the flow, but I really just don't want to get squashed again.

How about you? Do you have any weird tendencies? (They don't have to be that personal, either, or based off of deep emotional connections.)

Love and Milk Duds,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment