Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Living on the Edge

Not really, I've just always wanted to title something that way, so here we are.

Living on the edge of... March? No, we've tumbled off that cliff.

This past Thursday, my life and job got a lot more interesting when Sam, the girl who had worked over me, quit. Oh, by the way, Sam was the only person who knew how to do absolutely everything. So here's Leah, thrown into a sea of billing, inventory, emails, phone calls, shipping, receiving, etc. Ready, set, don't drown! I'm still alive, a few days later, and we've got a new girl in, Didi, who we're training. "Girl". She's almost my mom's age. But still. She is female.

Also, my life got more interesting Saturday night when my car wouldn't start. Turns out the fuel pump is shot. So that's fun.

Anyway, writing about my life isn't that interesting forever. So I thought of something I could do. Not every post, but hopefully this will get my blogging up more. (Also, not working 10 hour days would help, too.)

Caleb and I have been reading through Wayne Grudem's Systematic Theology, which is actually really fascinating, even if it sounds super boring. I really enjoy Theology. And I thought I could give little chapter-by-chapter summaries, so those of you who don't want to read the 1300-page book (I rounded up) can still get a bit of knowledge out of it.

At this point, Caleb and I are through the first 6 chapters, so you can expect a whole slew of chapter updates coming up in the next several days/weeks, and then they'll slow down a bit and maybe I'll hit you with some more YouTube videos and movie reviews. :)

With that being said, I have the whole night free, and I intend to use it to read or knit or something.

Love and THEOLOGY,
LeahJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment