Thursday, September 20, 2012

I Got Paid For This?

Yesterday, part of my job was to take a really nice camera, go into the woods at camp, and take pictures of the newly built (new this Spring) tabits (tent + cabin).  While I was there, I also snapped some fall pictures.  So you get pictures today!  From a nice camera!


If you followed my 365,000 words project on Facebook (finished just over a year ago), you know I love the sky.



I love the trees with the close leaves on them.




I rode my bike out there.  And boy am I out of shape.  I guess it's true that you can't keep doing the same workout over and over!  I thought I was doing great with long walks and stuff on the Wii Fit, but I clearly need to spice things up!

Hope you enjoyed this taste of fall!

Love and Leaves,
Leah Joy

1 comment:

  1. Sigh.....I love fall, but unfortunately we don't get too much of it here. Thank you for the vicarious walk through the woods on a lovely fall day. On another note, lately, we have been riding our bikes more too, and also notice all the muscles we had forgotten about.
    Love you!! ~AR

    ReplyDelete