Thursday, September 27, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

So in case you couldn't guess by the title, today is my birthday.  These means a few things:

1. I was going to say "A million notifications on Facebook" but Facebook has toned it down to one "A million friends have written on your timeline."  But still, a million.
2. I get to see all the cute things my husband does.  He's so sweet.  He got up in the middle of the night to create a heart on the wall made out of Post-It notes.  And each one has an adorable message on it.  What a way to wake up!
3. FREE STUFF!  Seriously.  About two weeks ago, I visited this site and signed up for a dozen email lists.  Not only did they give me coupons for signing up, but they sent me coupons for my birthday.  The best part is, since they're pretty much only email coupons, they give me longer to use them.  Many don't even expire till next week!  We have a pretty fun day planned with ArtPrize downtown and FREE STUFF!  Oh look!  Another one just came in my email!  Awesome!

And for your viewing pleasure, here's the next leg of my walk!






I don't know why these don't appear rotated. Ugh.








Love and Free Stuff,
Leah Joy

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are beautiful! I need to plan a day trip to Julian, where we can see pretty fall colors, and pick an apple or two.
    Enjoy ArtPrize and the free stuff(duh!)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete