Monday, October 20, 2014

Yet Again

To my dear, faithful readers (all 5 of you):

I realized over the weekend that I had no new projects to share with you this week.  No pictures, no progress, zip, zilch, nada.

There are several projects for which I have the supplies, have barely begun, or at least have thought about, but nothing to support a whole blog post.  I have a lot of big projects which I am about to undertake, but I want to do them right, and not rush them so that I can post here 3 times a week.

Also, I have a pretty big gardening overhaul in our front garden.  Sunshine is a necessity for this project (or at least not rain), so any day I get with decent weather, I'm dropping everything else (or more likely setting it down gently) for this project.

With that being said, I'll be taking at least this week off from posting, maybe more, until I can get this garden project done and/or get some more progress on my forty-two other projects.

In the meantime, here's a sneak preview of some of my upcoming projects:


Love and Rainbows,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment