Monday, October 5, 2015

Just For Fun: A Few Projects

A million months ago, I bought a few plain t-shirts and some fabric markers and had every intention of decorating the shirts as gifts for some friends.  A few months ago, I finally did that, and here are the results:


(Just in case you don't know, the references are from Gilmore Girls and Pride and Prejudice.)

I also tried a few cookie recipes from Pinterest.  Here are some iced oatmeal cookies:


These are very classic, fairly simple to make, and delicious.

I also made these cinnamon roll cookies.  They were a little more time-consuming, as the dough had to be made and flattened, then chilled, then 'decorated' and rolled, then frozen, and then cut and baked.  However, they were much more popular than the iced oatmeal cookies.  They're also fairly pretty to look at, where the dough didn't break apart when being rolled up.


I really liked both of these cookies, although I couldn't eat very many of either, as sugar does not agree with pregnant me. :(  (Oh well, it's probably healthier this way.)

Love and Cinnamon,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment