Monday, October 8, 2018

New House Tour: Micah's Room

Micah's room was already painted a light teal, which was nice as it's fairly gender-neutral. (When we moved in, we didn't yet know if we were having a boy or a girl.) The previous owners already had curtains up, which were quite poorly made, but are functioning okay for now. I have fabric all ready to make new curtains for this room.

My mom (and Jo) helped me decorate in this room, too. We put up these paintings you may remember from Jo's room at our former home. Almost everything on these walls was strategically placed to cover any holes or imperfections (since we don't have any extra paint of this color).


Above the crib, we put the Mario wall stickers (also from Jo's old room).


I also hung this mobile I finally put together from the Mario characters I made for Jo years ago.


This is an ABC print Caleb and I found at Salvation Army while I was pregnant with Jo. It never made it onto her wall at our old house.


This is a print I had in my room when I was a kid.


I do have plans to paint the trim white at some point, but that's a project for another year.

Love and Goombas,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment