Friday, October 16, 2009

Everybody's Doing It

Everyone else was updating, and I realized it been a while. So here I am.

In the music building.
Listening to the most obnoxious voice lesson EVER.
Seriously.
The teacher is the loudest soprano you'll ever meet, and doesn't have my favorite tone.
Same with the student, who is also nasally, has a weird lisp-of-sorts, and slightly off-key.
They are both really loud.
I am at the other end of the hall.
And I wish I had my headphones in.

I spent all my free time in the last 4 days watching the first season of Chuck. I had it out of the library for one week. I got a lot of knitting done, though.

Thankfully, I haven't had very much homework this week.

I gave a speech in ... Speech class.... On Larry Norman's life. If you don't know who he is, look him up. You'll thank me later. Maybe.

And that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment