Thursday, October 14, 2010

Genius

So our professor just asked if anyone is going to Las Vegas for fall break, and I said, "Yes, I'm going to get eloped."

Yes, I really said, "get eloped." Haha.

======

So there's this girl at my school who cannot say anything nicely. She tries...I'm sure she tries. But it all comes out harsh and dictatorial. So yesterday she said to me, "Leah, this probably won't make any sense, but for some reason, I just love your style." So basically, you can't think of one good reason to like the way I dress, and you can think of many reasons to hate it, yet you find that you do, in fact, love it? Okay. Thanks.

:)

======

We're talking about Bacon in Philosophy. I know he means the philosopher, but my mouth is watering.

This morning (like every morning this week) I watched Sarah and Claire before school. Once Claire and I were walking to her bus stop (which is thankfully only two houses down), she realized that she didn't have her backpack. We had to get back into her house, but I don't have a key. I thought my mom might, so we stopped in my house (in between the bus stop and her house) - turns out my mom doesn't. At this point, we had to RUN behind their house where the hide-a-key is, (slip and fall on the wet leaves), unlock the door, pass off the backpack - and she SPRINTED to the bus stop just behind the bus. We made it... but just barely!

Well, long blogs aren't usually awesome, so here you go.

Love and BACON,
LeahJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment