Sunday, July 8, 2012

I Stole My Husband's Laptop

Hi Friends,

Now that I haven't been blogging most of the summer, thoughts are flooding my mind.  There's so much about which I'd love to write.  I really should start writing them down so that when I do have time to blog, I don't run out of topics.

Anyway, I only have a few minutes, so I wanted to let you know that since Blogger updated their format, it doesn't work on my computer.  I don't know if it's the camp's internet security or just that my laptop isn't a spring chicken anymore.  Either way, it works on Caleb's, so I may start stealing that until they find a way to make it more old-chicken-laptop friendly.  Or something.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great rest of the summer!  And I hope I get to write more soon!

Love and Arby's Mozzarella Sticks (guess where we went for dinner!),
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment