Monday, March 27, 2017

Christmas 2016: Gifts Round-Up

Here's the final post for last Christmas; I wanted to share just a few more things I created.

First up, I decorated this library bag for my sister - with a quote from the Harry Potter books.


I found the bag at Hobby Lobby - it already had the gold dots on it, which I thought would help make this look a little more professional (ish).  You can't tell from the picture, but this bag is really quite large, so even Hermione would find it sufficient for her library books.

Second, I made more of these hanging kitchen towels. I've posted about these before, but I think it's fun how many color combinations you can make with this project.


Finally, I made several more of these flowy infinity scarves. I found the fabric at our local craft store's annual tent sale for about $3 a yard.


Love and Floral,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment