Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Birthday

So, I just turned 20! I know, right? Half of you think I'm old; the rest think I'm a baby.

And I had an interesting birthday.

My parents got me crayons! (Yes, I asked for them.) I got Crayola's Telescoping Crayon Tower with 150 crayons. Yes, 150 different crayons. Wowzers!

And I only got sung to once!!! Yay!

And my boyfriend made me this awesome coloring book about the Dandelion Princess (me, if you hadn't caught that yet).

And then I had a "birthday party" of sorts, but most of the people who said they'd come didn't. And that made me sad. But I had a lot of fun with the people who did (my boyfriend and my "little brothers") and I guess now I know who my true friends are. (In their defense, two of the other people were sick, two were car-less, and one had rehearsal. And one has no excuse.) Anyway, it made me upset, but I'm really kinda over it. We played Life and had a lot of fun.

And I picked out what I'm wearing for my recital! It's fuchsia, if you were wondering. And a dress.

And now I should go.

Love and scarves (because it's under 60 degrees and I'm a vocal major),
LeahJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment