Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Semi-Public Apology

So, I drive a white Chrysler 4-door. And this morning, I parked it next to another white car, which I found amusing. (I find most things amusing in the morning.) A few hours later, I was walking out to my car to trade out books, and I was just kind of lost in thought. I was actually thinking about how much my car needed a car wash. I walked up to a white Chrysler 4-door parked next to another white car, put my key in the lock, and then giggled as I wrote "WASH ME!" in the dirt on the side of the car. "What a funny thing to put on my own car!" I chuckled to myself.

Then I looked up.

Not. My. Car.

Hahahahhahaa......

So, to whom it may concern... I'm really sorry about what I wrote on your car. My car needs a wash, too.

Hahahaha......

2 comments: