I have so many 101 Things projects on which to update you, so today I thought I'd share the house-related ones. Check 'em out:
4. Clean the van. No pictures of this, but let me tell you it is much much much better! :)
23. Organize the garage. Caleb did most of this one while I cleaned out his van and my car. Look at what he accomplished:
Someday, we'd like to add some peg board and plastic tubs to further sort things, but for now, just being able to find things is a huge step up.
36. Clean the basement.
I shared pictures before of how nasty our basement was. My mom, sister, and aunt all came and helped me clean it. The four of us spent several hours down there sweeping the ceiling, walls, and floors; spraying disinfectant on the ceiling; mopping the walls and floors; and wiping down the appliances, etc. It was a huge, disgusting job, but it is SO much nicer down there now. You can't really tell from these pictures, but trust me, I can do laundry barefoot now!
No cobwebs! A coat of paint would really help cheer things up, too.
50. Move our piano to our house.
We've been waiting on this one for a year and a half, and it's finally here!
Isn't it lovely?
51. Plant a garden - I've been posting updates on this one. :)
58. Wash our pillows. No pictures here, either, but let me tell you, this needed to be done. Until I saw this pin, I had no idea that pillows could even be washed, but I'm so glad I did it. They smell much better. :)
69. Organize my letters and cards.
I've always kept all my letters and cards in this box:
Until recently, I just tossed them all in there haphazardly, which was kind of fun, but also a mess. Now they're all nicely organized:
I made the dividers/labels out of old 3-ring binder dividers that I cut to size. I covered the labels with washi tape. Sorry this picture is so blurry.
More 101 Things coming soon!
Love and Summer,