Wednesday, April 20, 2016

A Little Fabric Robot

My brother is getting married this fall and I'm so excited! His fiancĂ©e had a birthday recently, and so I stalked her Pinterest boards to find a good gift for her.

I found this cute little robot on her boards and really wanted to make it:


That picture had no tutorial, but after some searching, I found this tutorial based off the original image:


I followed this tutorial almost exactly, except that I used my machine where I could, and I used a different bow pattern.  Here's how mine turned out:


She's super cute! You may notice that her proportions are quite different from both the original picture and the tutorial's picture.  Unfortunately, the tutorial lists incorrect sizes for the cubes, and instead of thinking, I followed it blindly. It still turned out pretty cute, though, and my sister-in-law-to-be likes it, too, which is really what matters.

Love and Felt,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment