Josephine drools. She's a baby. That's just how it is. And oh my goodness, some days there is more drool than seems possible! So I turned to Pinterest and found a few tutorials for drool bibs. I made samples of both from leftover fabric I had in my stash.
The first was from this tutorial:
Maybe I didn't do something right, but it tends to lay more like this:
If I fuss with it, I can get it lay nicely, but it's not the natural flow of the fabric. Or maybe it's still a little big for her.
It's still cute, either way!
The second one was from this tutorial:
Since we didn't have any (cute) spare t-shirts to make this one, I just used more flannel pieces. It's still way too big!
But it's still cute, and will fit her eventually. :)
I'll probably end up making a few more of these, especially as she starts teething and gets even more drooly.
I have such a cute little model.
Love and Velcro,