Friday, August 26, 2016

Teething Popsicles

I saw a great idea (on Pinterest, naturally) for teething popsicles made with a pacifier (as the popsicle stick) and the cap from a baby bottle (for the mold). I loved this idea, but pacifiers are kind of expensive to buy in bulk (especially when your baby doesn't really like one anyway) and we only had a couple bottle tops.

And then, I was at a garage sale and found a bag of 17 pacifiers for 50 cents. I brought them home, sterilized them, and made some popsicles in an ice cube tray!


There's not really a recipe for these. I threw some frozen strawberries and whatever juice we had in the fridge into the blender. I also added some juice concentrate because I had a small amount left in a container in the freezer.

I had enough mixture leftover to make a few Mommy-size popsicles, too!


Love and Strawberries,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment