Monday, April 8, 2019

Life Update (and Oh Yeah, Last Christmas)

"Friends, it has been an abominably long time since I have updated this blog," was how she began every post.

So, since the last post, we've had Halloween:


Jo went as Daniel Tiger and Micah was Tigey. The hats were made by Caleb's sister, and I made the pants and tail for Jo/Daniel. Everything else was purchased secondhand.

Jo turned 3 in November.



Then there was Christmas. Here's how I decorated my mantel this/last year:




We did have an 'exciting' accident with the Christmas tree...


No one was even in the room, so I can't blame anyone. :)

Now in 2019... Lots of crafting in the first few months - much more on that later.

I sold truffles again for Valentine's Day, and once again, sold more boxes this year than last year. That was pretty exciting.



Keeping Jo busy while I made 200 truffles:


Micah turned one at the beginning of the month.


And that about brings us up to date.

I have many more posts planned and I hope to get those out soon!

Love and Long Lengths of Time,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment