Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's a YouTube Tuesday

Let's face it: YouTube is a font of idiocy and hilarity. There are a million stupid videos and some occasional gems. Tuesdays are going to be YouTube days, either a review of some popular video, or just one of my favorite ones.

Today is my all-time favorite YouTube video. This girl is adorable.


Seriously. I love this girl. My favorite moments:
"It's kind of like a garage sale except with robots."
"The shiny guy always worries."
"He's teaching Luke to use his little light-up sword."
"But don't talk back to Darth Vader - he'll getcha!"

I hope you enjoy this video as much as I do. :)

Love and StarWars,
LeahJoy

P.S. Guess whose birthday it is today. That's right! Google! And Lil Wayne! And Avril Lavigne! And me!

No comments:

Post a Comment