Monday, May 4, 2020

Interchangeable Wreath: Fall and Christmas

This project has been quite literally years in the making. I think I may have actually started this when we still lived at our apartment in 2012, or maybe that's just when I started planning it.

The idea is that instead of storing seasonal wreaths, I only have to store seasonal wreath accessories. The wreath base is wrapped in a neutral grey yarn, and all the accessories are on alligator clips so they're easily added or removed.

Here's the summery wreath decorations I made first: 

I've since made a fall set of decorations:




And a set for Christmas!


I also have a winter and spring set done, but don't have pictures of those yet, so those will be shared at a later date. (Probably in like 3 years.)

Love and Felt,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment