Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Apologies

From your point of view, it must seem that I made promises I didn't intend to keep. "Oh yes, I'm back from the holidays to post once again every day." And then I leave you for nearly a week now.

I actually have a good excuse this time, and my absence shall probably continue. I am experiencing my first-ever migraine, which does not deserve an exclamation point. It probably started on one of those days when I should have worn sunglasses outside (snow and sun, you know) and didn't. Last week my eyes started getting really sensitive to light, to the point of severe pain on Wednesday night as I drove home with stupid people blasting their brights in my face. The next day my head hurt, and it continued to get worse over the course of Friday and Saturday (probably not helped by the fact that I went bowling).

Anyway, I'm starting to feel better, but until my eyes feel completely strong, I'm avoiding TV and computer time as much as possible, reading as little as possible (sad, I know), and even crocheting very little. Meaning, I have hardly anything to do.

Therefore, enjoy this very strange video, and I hope shall return sooner rather than later!


Love and Sugar Cookies,
Leah Joy

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry! I have experienced those debilitating headaches too, and you just have to slog through it. Hope it passes soon.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete