Thursday, September 12, 2013

Celebrating Louisa May Alcott - or at least the 1800s

Why don't people go calling anymore?  No, you don't need to tell me.  I actually get it.  We're so busy.  We go to work.  We have cars, so we don't all live within 3 miles of each other.  There's not one time of day when we're all free.

But you know, I want to bring the 1800s back.  Which is why I'll soon be announcing a Calling Day.  Unfortunately, I won't be announcing it on here, because anyone can see this and I don't want just anyone showing up at my house - but I will be putting it on my Facebook page for my friends to see.  During the day, any of my friends who happen to be in the area (or want to be in the area) will be welcome to stop in for fresh-baked goodies and conversation.

I'll let you all know how it goes.  If it goes well, I'd like to try it again... and again!  :)

Love and Cookies,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment