Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Ornament Mystery

So, two weeks ago, we got our Christmas tree and put some lights on it.  We didn't put my ornaments on because we were waiting for Caleb's family to sort his ornaments out from theirs.  Well, I finally heard yesterday that they don't have Caleb's ornaments - they sorted them out last year and remember giving them to us.  So Caleb and I searched our entire house: no ornaments.  I'm thinking that they sorted them out last year and offered them to us and we asked them to hang on to them until this year because we were in the midst of moving at the time.  So... I'm sure we'll find them eventually, but I decided it was just time to put some ornaments on the tree.  It certainly increases the sparkle!


This is one of my favorite ornaments - a clear glass angel:


We have a couple of new additions to our collection this year.  I used the rest of the black ornaments to make two more ninjas and two more Chain Chomps.  We kept one of each.





I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

Today I get to wrap presents and bake copious amounts of goodies.

Love and Glitter,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment