Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cake Batter Pudding Cookies

Pudding cookies. Words can't describe how awesome they are. I've always made my chocolate chip cookies with pudding and they're marvelous. Recently, I found this recipe at Chef in Training for Cake Batter Pudding Cookies: link here.

As usual, I used Funfetti cake and these cookies are so delicious. When I try a new recipe, if I'm not sure how it'll turn out, I make it for the high schoolers who meet twice a month upstairs. They're my guinea pigs. I made a full batch of these and there were only 3 cookies left by the time the 14 kids got done with them. The sprinkles make them extra cute.


And once again, there's that lovely spot.

I'd write more, but I have to go bake a cake for my mother's birthday!

Love and Cookies,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment