Friday, June 7, 2013

Bedroom Updates

To round off our week of home improvements, I thought I'd share some significant updates in our bedroom.

First is these nightstands.  We found them on Craigslist (after months of searching) for $20 each.  There's a matching one for Caleb (that's right, he doesn't have to use a chair anymore!), but it was too cluttered to take a picture of it.  Mine doesn't usually look this neat, but I cleaned it up for you guys.  I still haven't decided what I'm going to do with the shelf, but I love having drawers and so much space.


And yes, thank you, I am aware that black is a dust magnet.  You would only be the 472nd person to tell me that.

In addition, we also hung up most of our pictures.  As we make more significant updates in the other rooms, I'll show where those ended up (do you really want a post full of pictures of pictures?), but for now, check out what we did above our dresser.


I really love how clean, serene, and peaceful our room feels.  I don't want a lot of clutter on the walls, but I think this is the perfect amount.  My aunt made this piece for us as a wedding/housewarming gift (it took her 2 years!).  We hung it between the letters she made for us.


Isn't it beautiful?!

Love and TGIF,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment