Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Earring Update - June 4


Woohoo!  I wore earrings every day this week.  I think that's a first!

May 28/29 - These are the pink and purple pairs that go with the blue ones I showed last week.  I know the second one looks blue, but I promise it's purple.

May 30 - I picked these up at a rummage sale a few years ago.  All I had to do was switch out the earring wire to make it wearable.  They're so adorable!

May 31 - Hey look, another pair of pop tab earrings!

June 1 - I think these are the final pair of this set; you've also seen them in pink and purple.

June 2 - I think I picked these up at Salvation Army for a costume for a school project - but then I kept them because they're ridiculously fun.

June 3 - These are some of my favorite earrings.  My big brother got these for me (from Etsy, I think) and I get a million compliments every time I wear them.  This picture hardly does them justice, so you'll just have to take my word for it that these are perfect.

Love and Piranha Plants,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment