Wednesday, June 12, 2013

101 Things Update - June 12

Wow, how long has it been since I updated you on my 101 Things Project?  Well, I honestly haven't completed a whole lot in the last month, but I knew that would happen come summer.  I've even considered putting my blog on hold until after the camp season. (I haven't made up my mind on that one, yet.)  

So, without further ado, here's the official list:

14. Organize under kitchen and bathroom sinks.  I will not be sharing pictures, because there's nothing revolutionary or even Pinterest-worthy about them.  I merely rearranged things to make it make sense.  I didn't build shelves, install a tension rod, or make drawers.  I simply organized - and it's a lot nicer now!

36. Organize kitchen cupboards - you already saw the fruits of this:

Let me say again how much I love having my kitchen organized.  Everything is so much easier!

89. Watch Bridget Jones's Diary.  This is a very funny movie.  A little sweeter (and slightly more believable) than the book, but still very funny.  (Note: not for children.)

Source: google.com.ni via Leah on Pinterest

91.  Watch Ramona and Beezus.  I laughed.  I (almost) cried.  It moved me, Bob.  I'd highly recommend this movie to anyone who enjoyed the books.  It steals bits from all the plots, but the spirit of the story remains the same, and Ramona is hilarious.

Source: imdb.com via Leah on Pinterest

Love and Chex Mix,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment