Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Kitchen Cupboards: Part 4

Monday, I shared pictures from our upper cupboards - here are our lower cupboards.

The far left was converted into trendy open shelving (mostly to avoid mice) - and the whole area was lined with more Dollar Tree shelf liner.

On the top part, we keep our pots and pans (with the lids in the back) and our big mixing bowls.



Just below that, we keep our popsicle molds (when they're not in the freezer), pie crust protectors, pie plates, and baking pans.  (In the back are less-used small appliances like the waffle maker.)


On the right section, behind the doors, we keep baking supplies.  Open canisters and containers stay on the top.  Below are more baking pans, cutting boards, cooling racks, and extra unopened supplies.



And that, my friends, concludes our kitchen cupboard tour.  The only things I didn't show are the cookie sheets - these we keep in the drawer under the stove.

I can't tell you how much I love having my cupboards organized.  I know where everything is, and it's all in places that make sense.  And all my baking supplies are right by my mixer, instead of in 12 different places around the kitchen.  I already loved baking, but now it's so much better!

Love and Mermaids,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment