Wednesday, January 22, 2014

How Many Times Can I Post about Insomnia?

Friends, I have been trying to get to the point where I have posts written a week in advance so that if I get sick or something, I won't have to worry about what I'm going to post.  This blog will still be filled with a daily post about something wonderful and crafty (or edible).  Or whatever.

I'm not there yet.

I do have one more post planned for this week, but I need a few pictures yet, and I just haven't taken them, and I haven't slept more than 3-4 hours a night since Friday night, and I'm exhausted.  And really cranky.  (Good for writing Monday Rants, though.)

So I'm afraid this is all you get today because I have to go to work, so there won't even be a late post or anything today.

I'm making this recipe for dinner, though, and it's really good.  I highly recommend it.  :)

Love and Whining,
Leah Joy

2 comments:

  1. Oh.My.Goodness. That chicken looks really yummy! Thanks for a new recipe to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy, too - I mean, as far as dealing with a raw chicken goes! :) It's pretty spicy for me, but then again, I think everything's spicy.

      Delete