Friday, January 3, 2014

...And The Beginning of 2014

So sorry I haven't posted in the last few days.  Today will be quick, too; I've got a very annoying cold that requires me to blow my nose every 5 minutes or look like a neglected toddler.  Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that my list of 101 Things in 2014 is now complete!  You can view it here on Pinterest.  A few of my friends are doing the project, too, so it's been fun to see their boards take shape over the last few days, too.

I'm pretty excited for this new list. I had been thinking that it would feel stale, like something I've been trying to do for too long, but with a bunch of fresh new ideas on the list, I'm actually feeling very giddy to get it started!

Happy New Year! I hope you are all healthier than I am!

Love and Kleenex,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment