Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's So Fluffy!

I finally slept last night!

For the last few days I've been really cranky (not sleeping will do that to you) and finally yesterday evening I got a really weird post on my Facebook wall that really ticked me off (a well-meaning - but ignorant - post on 5 days of little sleep will do that to you).  I finally slept, got over the post (mostly), and it's a new dawn (it's a new day, it's a new life for me, and I'm feelin' good).

So I bring you one of my favorite YouTube videos: the cutest clip from Despicable Me.  If this doesn't improve your mood, I don't know what will.

Enjoy!  (And feel free to watch as many times as you want.)




She's so cute I'm gonna die!

Love and Unicorns,
LeahJoy

1 comment:

  1. This is our FAVORITE quote from that movie! Katie does it, spot on.
    I'm so glad that you slept last night, and as for that FB comment, I have much to say that is not appropriate for the public eye.
    I love you!!
    AR

    ReplyDelete