Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Who Knew?

A lot of weird things happened this week, but by writing about them I'm either going to make this blog less family-friendly, or I'm going to be airing some dirty laundry my extended family didn't need aired. So, instead, I'm just going to give you a video that answered so many of life's questions!



I love going to the beach in the summer (when it's actually survivable in Michigan) but I always get so hungry. Why? Now I know!
And those seniors who do the pool exercises - so smart! ...Except they're probably in a heated pool, so never mind.

This explains why California is one of the thinnest states, but I'm finding no excuses for Florida being in the middle in this study (that I found after 5 seconds of intense internet research).

I guess this isn't so weird except for maybe the part that I'm actually sharing this with you, but I really enjoyed learning this! And I'll be hitting up the beach way more next summer! ("Get ready for swimsuit season" ads? Pfft, nothing gets you ready for swimsuit season like ... swimsuit season!)

Love and Lake Michigan,
LeahJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment