Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Earring Update - May 21

I had a fantastic weekend with my friends (more on that later this week) - and a very productive week prepping for their arrival.  For today, though, since I was exhausted and useless yesterday (Seriously, after my friends left, I spent most of the day lounging on the couch reading The Devil Wears Prada because I was too tired to do anything else.), and since I have to work today and don't have time to put together a fancy weekend report, you get the regularly scheduled earring update.


May 7 - As I've mentioned before, I'm trying to knock out some of my post earrings.  I'm discovering that most of what's left is my gigantic dangle earrings, which I can't wear to work because they hinder my phone answering skills.  These faux hoops were a gift from a friend.  The small posts were a gift from my little brother.

May 9 - Another pair of pop tab earrings!  (Yes, I still have a few to go....)

May 12 and 13 - These are the last two pairs from this set from my little brother.  I do like them a lot.

May 14 - Guitar pick earrings - made by me.

May 15 - Another pair of faux hoops.  These ones are from Claire's.

May 18 - This was the day we tie-dyed.  I believe these are the most appropriate earrings to wear for such an event.  They are from Claire's.  You can tell some of the color is wearing off the beads at the top, but I've had them for several years and worn them a lot.  They're great earrings!

Love and Gilmore Girls,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment