Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Romantic Comedies

I'm a little late today because I spent the morning taking my car in to get the coolant flushed, going to Meijer for groceries, getting gas, and picking up some Harry Potter movies from the library. (Caleb hasn't seen them all, so we're going to have a couple-week marathon so we can watch 7 part 2 together.) When I got home, I had to start chicken soup for dinner. This is the first time I've ever cut up a whole chicken. It was interesting, to say the least.

Anyway, the soup is now simmering on the stove and I have an apple and some peanut butter, so I can post this hilarious video. I love romantic comedies as much as the next girl, but this video is really true.




Enjoy!

Now I'm going to go watch a chick flick!

Love and Magic,
LeahJoy

1 comment: