Friday, November 4, 2011

Stencil T-Shirts

Good Friday Morning!

Here's an idea I found years ago. I immediately went out and bought freezer paper so I could try this project. I stenciled stars and hearts to a bag. I stenciled my name in Hebrew on a sweatshirt. Which I then coated in sparkly paint (just the letters) so I never wear it in public anymore. I made three identical t-shirts for my two best friends and me.

But here's a good tutorial and I hope you like it. It's pretty easy. The design made in this tutorial is fairly complex; you can try something much simpler. I just printed mine from public domain images, or free-handed the Hebrew from what I saw in my concordance.

Ready, Set, GO!

Love and Freezer Paper,
LeahJoy

P.S. Today, I'm grateful for Cran-Grape juice, because it's delicious. And I'm grateful for the ability to craft, because it makes Christmas presents way more fun and frugal.

No comments:

Post a Comment