Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm Sick

Hi Friends,

There won't be a craft idea today because I can't think of one because I'm sick. (Try diagramming that sentence!) Starting yesterday late morning, I had a low fever and stomach issues, which escalated over night (I had lots of dreams about witches and Hannah Montana - it was a horrible night). I'm feeling a lot better right now, but still pretty blah.

I'm also still hurting for Mrs. Lori's family. Please continue to pray for them. I can't imagine how horrible I'd feel if my mom died. Even though we all know she's in heaven, it's hard without her. This isn't how it's supposed to be. Nothing is, because of the Fall. Thank God for the hope of redemption and resurrection.

Love and Hope,
Leah Joy

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your friend, and that you are sick. Sending a big hug and lovies your way. Try to rest as much as you can. I love you!
    AR

    ReplyDelete