Monday, November 28, 2011

A Bunch of Mini-Rants

The only thing I'm really upset about recently about which I could write a whole post is that people keep assuming I'm pregnant just because I admire someone's baby or something. I could write about that, but then I'd get more "Methinks the lady doth protest too much" or something, and then I'd be angrier. So let me just say that I'm not pregnant, you'll know when I am, get off my case, and enjoy the rest of the post.

There are a bunch of things that make me angry or annoyed or whatever when I see them, but I don't have much to say on them. Here are several mini-rants:

Gauging your ears
Why would you do this to yourself? Not only is it painful, but it looks disgusting. And think how it's going to look when you're older. Really disgusting. Please explain that to your grandchildren.

Twilight and Harry Potter in the same category
One is written by a writer; the other is written by someone who wants to be a writer but instead fails. They are completely different. Yes, they both have fantasy elements, but they have completely different points. As I recall, The Chronicles of Narnia and The Lord of the Rings had fantasy elements, too, and no one is saying those are of the devil.

Black Friday Shopping
1. You just spent a day saying how thankful you were for what you had. Now go buy more?
2. People die.

Bad Breath
Chew some gum. Get a mint.

Saggy Pants
I don't want to see your underwear, or your colorful 4-layers of shorts or whatever. Pull 'em up and get a job.

Insomnia
Why are we always tired? Why? WHY??????

People who don't shower even though they have access to one
They say it's more natural to only shower once every 3 weeks or so. They say they don't smell bad. At least one of those statements is a lie.

===

And I'm also a little sad that we don't have room for a Christmas tree, but it's okay, because we have lights on the ceiling.

Love and Monday,
LeahJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment