Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Scribblenauts Unlimited

This is my new favorite game!  Some friends of my husband gave this to him as a gift, and he let me play it and it's awesome.

Here's a video of my husband learning to play it.

He's posted another episode and will be posting more if you want to keep watching.

We brought it to Caleb's parents' house for Thanksgiving and to my parents' house for the day after Thanksgiving and everyone loved playing it!  My mom had a turn, my sister had a turn, my brother had a turn, and we all took turns suggesting items.  I love this game because it's really only limited by your own imagination and creativity.  It was really fun to see how everyone solved the puzzles differently.

Love and Vocabulary,
Leah Joy

1 comment:

  1. So, I had no idea Caleb did audio commentary for video games :P These are pretty awesome and hilarious.

    ReplyDelete