Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Yet Another Reason I Love My Mom


My mom understands the need for chocolate.  I don't know if it's been scientifically proven, but I firmly believe there is something in most women that actually needs chocolate sometimes.  Not wants.  Needs. 

We spent Black Friday at my parents' house.  We had a desserty snack in the afternoon, so I don't think we were planning on dessert, but I needed chocolate.  I asked my mom if she had anything chocolate I could eat.  I was thinking a handful of chocolate chips or something really easy like that.

She pulls some brownies out the freezer and says "These should help!"  I said, "Oh thanks!  That's great!" 

Then she says, "Put some milk and chocolate chips in a mug and make some hot fudge sauce.  I think we have some ice cream, too, and whipped cream."

And this is just one of the many reasons I love my mother.

Love and Chocolate Chips,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment