Wednesday, April 17, 2013

101 Things Update - April 17

You know how I spent my week?  Lamely, apparently.  I only completed one thing and it's kind of pathetic.  But I'm doing a whole post about it anyway.  Because that's how it is today.  

56. Flower with instructions in Finnish.


But you know what makes this post even more pathetic?  They had English instructions right underneath the Finnish instructions.  Not to mention there was a comment with a different version of English instructions.  So it wasn't even like I had to translate.  I just had to pick the comment or the blog instructions.  I chose the comment because they looked slightly more accurate compared to the pictures.

Now, you might look at that flower and think it's pretty normal sized.  No.  It's not.  I wanted to take a picture of it next to something so you could see how ridiculously huge this thing is and the closest standard-sized thing was this gift card, so that's what you get.


Seriously, it's ginormous.

And the worst part?  I have no idea what I'm going to do with this.  It's way too big for a hair thing, or a brooch (I wear so many brooches, you know), or a necklace.... Any ideas?

Love and Dubstep,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment