Friday, April 26, 2013

More Magazine Bows

I shared on Wednesday about this newspaper bow I made as part of my 101 Things in 2013 project.

This was #28 on my list.


I liked it so much, I made one out of the local businesses coupon book, which turned out colorful, if weird because of a woman's face near the top.


Then, I cut a page out of an old map book I recently acquired (for free, of course), and made this one: 


Because these pages are so heavy, the Scotch tape isn't holding them together very well, so I'm considering shoving a brad through the whole thing.  I think that would make this bow so sturdy it could be reused over and over and over!  (And over some more.)

For now, however, they're decorating my mantel along with all of our picture frames that we have yet to hang.

Love and Ireland,
Leah Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment